Terms & Conditions
1. A Jewel Affair's products are subject to availability and may differ from those advertised.
2. A Jewel Affair is not obliged to accept your order. The Contract between A Jewel Affair and you will be completed on the dispatch of your goods to you, unless we have notified you that your order has not been accepted or has been cancelled in line with our cancellation policy.
3. Under normal working conditions A Jewel Affair endeavours to dispatch all order within 3 working days from receipt of payment.
4. A standard delivery charge of £2.99 will apply for all UK deliveries. For international shipping, an increase in price will be necessary. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
5. Customers have 14 days from date of delivery to report any breakages, damage or non-deliveries. A Jewel Affair will not be liable for such claims after this time. Any breakages or damaged items must be received by A Jewel Affair before a replacement or refund is issued. Refunds will only be given for broken or damaged items where no replacement is available. No refunds will be given for a change of mind.
6. Any credits will be issued to your debit/credit card or paypal account and will be made within 30 days of the credit being approved.
7. Cancellation - If we have received notification of your cancellation after your order has been shipped our 28 days return policy will apply. If we have received notice of your cancellation whilst your order is in process prior to shipment, our returns policy will not apply and you may be subject to cancellation charges at A Jewel Affair's discretion.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
The Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between the parties in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in the Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of the Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Price and Payments
Our advertised prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery.
A Jewel Affair reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time without notice.
A Jewel Affair accepts the following methods of payments paid directly into our nominated bank account - cheque, credit or debit card or Paypal.
A Jewel Affair retains ownership of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. A Jewel Affair reserves the right to retrieve any unpaid goods that are not paid for in full. This applies to all goods A Jewel Affair supplies to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulation 2003, A Jewel Affair can exercise our statutory right to charge interest and an administrative charge on all overdue invoices.
These Terms and Conditions are in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.